We do all we can to protect your privacy. This is why we handle your personal data with the utmost care. United Works treats your personal data fully in accordance with European legislation. This means that under all circumstances we:
- Limit the processing of your personal data to only that data that is essential for objectives for which it is processed;
- Are open and honest about the data that we collect from you;
- Ask your consent if we need it to process your personal data;
- Have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal data is safe;
- Do not pass on any personal data to third parties unless this is necessary to meet the objectives for which it was made available;
- Are aware of your rights relating to your personal data, are willing to inform you of them and respect them.
As United Works we are of course responsible for the processing of your personal data. We collect your name, address, place of residence, email address and telephone number (also known as contact data).
Transmission to third parties
In a number of cases we transmit your data to third parties (if necessary). We only do this when it is necessary to meet certain objectives.
For example, we use external parties to look after:
- the Internet environment of the AVG program;
- the (financial) administration;
- newsletters and invitations.
We never pass on personal data to other parties with which we have not concluded a processor agreement. Of course, in these agreements we make the necessary arrangements with these parties (processors) to protect your personal data. In addition, we will not pass on data provided by you to other parties unless this is required and permitted by law. We can also share personal data with third parties if you give us your written consent to do so.
Within the EU
We do not transmit personal data to parties based outside the EU.
We do not store personal data longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it was provided, or longer than is required by law.
We have taken the following appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against illegal processing:
- All individuals who may become aware of your data on behalf of United Works are bound to treat it confidentially.
- We use a user name and password policy on all our systems;
- We pseudonymise and arrange encryption of personal data if there are grounds for doing so;
- We back up personal data so that we can restore it in the event of physical or technical incidents;
- We regularly test and evaluate our measures;
- Our staff are informed of the importance of protecting personal data.
Rights relating to your data
We are happy to draw your attention to your rights as a party concerned. You are entitled to see, correct or remove personal data that we have received from you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or part of it) by us or by one of our processors. You are also entitled to have the data provided by you transferred by us to yourself or directly to another party on your behalf. We may ask you to prove your identity before we can agree to such requests.
United Works B.V.
8281 JX Genemuiden
Our Privacy statement is also available for download,
click here to download the pdf-document.